Who is Bene Factres?

Mrs. Malaprop meets Fr. Maciel in this very punny page for the Enlightened English speaker with a good command of Mexican and Legion/Regnum Christi life

Monday, August 15, 2011

Sales taking off


Dear Readers and Digesters,
i am overjoyed by the interest shown by my admirers -and me a mature matron of firm....convictions regarding all that entails the Roman Catholic Church and especially the Ultra Orthodox Legion of Crisis which was what attracted me to them and them to me at the beginning as i wanted solid foundations in the faith for me and my boys surrounded by so many temptations from the right and from the left from above and below and in between because of the liberal element which was and is still destroying the church, the pope and the catholic priesthood and letting baby killers take over our country while pastors and shepherds neglect the flock of sheep who fill the pews on a weekly basis not knowing their left hand from their right and who came first Abraham, David or Jesus...

No comments:

Post a Comment