Who is Bene Factres?

Mrs. Malaprop meets Fr. Maciel in this very punny page for the Enlightened English speaker with a good command of Mexican and Legion/Regnum Christi life

Thursday, August 18, 2011

(5) Where is Fr. Anthony?


 i know I am a little behind the bend with this tropic but I also know that my lectors are always interested in news from Holy Rosary Drive in Emmitsburg, MD, close to the seat of Saint Mary Ann Seaton foundress -pero de las buenas! -get away from my computer, Romeo!, with your Spanish learned from the day laborers and fellow pertestors -note my Maryland accent- in Lafayette Square in front of the Whitewashed House where the president is being besieged by republicans -did you know that is what pub owners are called in a certain counrty? and sinners well I am getting off coarse here but getting back to the theme of this interview with Diana Sawyers and Huckleberry Finn Father A is back in the limelight after being out in the dark for some time either on the West Coaster or on some other Special Mission from Nuestro Padre but the good news is he is back among the living, vivito y coleando, as my housekeeper, Maria, says.

No comments:

Post a Comment