Who is Bene Factres?

Mrs. Malaprop meets Fr. Maciel in this very punny page for the Enlightened English speaker with a good command of Mexican and Legion/Regnum Christi life

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Where is Fr. Anthony Bannon LC?

Fr. Anthony Bannon, LC

at the risk of being redundant and consistently repeating myself ad infinitum I must ask this question. It is eating away at my wasted frame and the Legion will be responsible for my demise if I do not get an anwer to my dilemma

Please help me find Fr. Anthony who was constantly sollicitating me for donations during years. Where has he gone to? I do not want him to be relegated to the First Division, below the Premier English Division of soccer, my son Romulo is a fantico of the sport because of his friendship with the Hispanic men cleaning Lafayette Park in front of the White House, by the new bitch -sorry batch!- of Legion hierarchy including De la Garza and Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment