Who is Bene Factres?

Mrs. Malaprop meets Fr. Maciel in this very punny page for the Enlightened English speaker with a good command of Mexican and Legion/Regnum Christi life

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My Herniatus



I must beg the pardon of my ardent followers who seek me with baited breath and have not found me as the Holy Scripture says as they seek me like the  dear seeks water in the woods. But urgent business took me overseas to Irak to see the aftermath of my son's involvement in that just war brought on by Sad-dam Hussein and his Evil Empire that wanted to wipe out civilization until he met his Waterlew at the hands of our fearful leader who often jumped before he leaped in pursuit of truth and justice for all man or should I say human kind to include women and children.

No comments:

Post a Comment