Who is Bene Factres?

Mrs. Malaprop meets Fr. Maciel in this very punny page for the Enlightened English speaker with a good command of Mexican and Legion/Regnum Christi life

Sunday, March 2, 2014

St. Patricks Day and Checking out Condoms in Florida

 

Hello, readers
I am writing from the luxury passenger lounge in the  Spirit Wing at BWI airpot sitting in a very comfortable armchair as I sip on what my hermanos cubanos in Miami and Gloria Esteinham call "la mentirilla" containing my favorite fix the stable of our childrens school meals Coke as in my son Romeo's  addictive movie Scarface. But anywho getting back to the meat of the subject I would like to share this experience (interrupted by a snow drift that clogged up my computer)

Because I am entering into the senior citizen sect after consulting with my Legionary of Christ spiritual director - I had to SKYPE him because he is on sebatical in Ireland his native country or origin which is another reason I have always been enamoured of Fr. X because of his strong Irish features and his gift of the gab he was like St. Kevin himself in Glenda Lock who could charm the birds out of the trees and have you at eights and nines when he was talking about his seminarians in Cheshire who needed a roof over the heads, were running out of stocks and sometimes had their inferiors freezing in the winter because the Legion could not afford to pay the heating- I headed for Florida, the sunshine sake and the refuge of all old people in Freedom, Equality and Justice except for taxes on the middle classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment