Who is Bene Factres?

Mrs. Malaprop meets Fr. Maciel in this very punny page for the Enlightened English speaker with a good command of Mexican and Legion/Regnum Christi life

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Yes, Bene Factress is a Satire!

 


Thank you, friend, for finally getting it.



Bene says,
Sorry for being so supple.
I did not want to admit that my son, Romeo, had helped to publish me post-humorously. I kept it a dark secret in the secrecy of the confessional only my confessor, the Jesuit bishop -no not the new Pope- kept hidden in his bosom together with the confessional secrecy act that was professed by the Legionaries, especially by my own favorite padre, Fr. Antonio Banderass, during decades when he was under the influence of Saint Marshall E. Maciated by the private vow, vow of secrecy but not really rather a vow of charity never to criticize the actions of your superior being not even after death and being revealed to be an utter fraud -but I can't say this because I am still in Dante's Purgatorio and a fervent member of the Rice Crispies, consecrated to the 3rd degree as a widow living in chastitty and with a mantilla over my head blessed by pope John Paul II of happy memory thanks to the Papal Audience that Noo-s-throw Padre provided for me and my 90-year-old mother who was also incorporated into the Kingdom of benefactresses for the privilege of kissing his holy roman hands. How can people be so reckless as to erasure the fond memory of a man who did so much good for the Church, staffing it with cookie- cutter priests and especially feeding the poor in Latino Americano!

No comments:

Post a Comment