Who is Bene Factres?

Mrs. Malaprop meets Fr. Maciel in this very punny page for the Enlightened English speaker with a good command of Mexican and Legion/Regnum Christi life

Monday, August 13, 2012

Mrs. Malaprop on Venancio De Paolis, Apostolic Delegate

(some of you might objectify to this painting which I copied to illustrate the woman of ill repute who dared to sully Fr. Maciel's virility "For a Fistful of Dollars"

BENE HERE AGAIN

after a long hiatsu -I want to be culturally sensitive to the Oriental people-
and forgive me for misspeling the Cardinal's name
but I was told by a Galician friend -remember St. Paul's First Letter to the Galicians which my Jesuit friend explained to me is one of St.Paul's greatest as it speaks about the gifts of the Spirit
the gifts that Holy Father Marshall Maciel was so gifted with and which he shared with his disciples as they reclined against his bosom like St. John during the Last Supper-
Fr. Maciel has been much vituperated by shallow people who keep focusing on a few peccadillos -Spanish version- and can't see the straw in their own eyes forgetting the special gifts that Fr. Maciel bequeathed to his followers of which I am proud to be one although I have had my doubts ever since I learned that he had some dalliances with unfaithful women who wanted to sully his virility for a Fistful of Dollars
Getting back to my Galician friend who explained to me that Venancio is the native equivalent for Valasio and they have given him this name because of the (in)competent and scurrilous way he is handling the reform of the Legion to bring it to the fulness of its fruits good bad and indifferent

No comments:

Post a Comment