Who is Bene Factres?

Mrs. Malaprop meets Fr. Maciel in this very punny page for the Enlightened English speaker with a good command of Mexican and Legion/Regnum Christi life

Monday, October 4, 2010

Latest Down & Dirty from Bene

forgive the self portrait

hello to all my numerous followers of this blog who take time out from their busy schedules and hacneyed phrases to read my important and transcendental massages from my cubby hole in the secret space of One Flew Over the Cuckholds Nest as the Vatican continues to investigates the shambolic situation of my alma mater THE LEGION OF MACIEL AND REGNUM RICE CRISPIES the object of my devotion and almsgiving during many years as my sons took up their opposite causes in the chaos caused by a certain person i cannot name for fear of repatriation being bludgeoned to a Pulp Fiction by those who have branded me a bad American for calling a spade a spade and a major cop up that caused thousands of deaths in countries that begin with the letters A and I; our noble soldiers risking life and limb and all for what? "All for Hecuba" as Hamlet laments but I better get off my Soap Opera for fear the hatemongers in the name of God and [self] righteousness come after me with their baseball bats, hunting rifles and knives and their hoods in both senses of the word

No comments:

Post a Comment