Who is Bene Factres?

Mrs. Malaprop meets Fr. Maciel in this very punny page for the Enlightened English speaker with a good command of Mexican and Legion/Regnum Christi life

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Public Awaiting with Baited and Breathless Breath the Publication


of my former soirees into the niceties of the English and Spanish language for adults over the age of 18 or therabouts because of the philosophical and philological nuances of my delicacies but soon it will be here fresh off the oven press to sate your thirst and hunger for justice truth beauty and goodness gracious me. For my part I am jumping at the bit and biting at the jump as i stand in my traces before this Grand National of a publication ready to shatter all the records for booksales in annals of animals and humans Seabiscuit included as this farce will take the biscuit.
Please brush up on your Spanish more than 101, your Irish English Spanish and Mexican sayings so you can fully enjoy the benefits of my scorching mind and loquacious tongue!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment